You can be rewarded for finding vulnerabilities in Uniton
You can expect to be compensated for vulnerabilities only after completing the Uniton Bug Bounty form. Messages in Telegram chats are not considered.
Uniton Bug Bounty is a program that allows platform users to receive rewards in the form of TGR tokens and gratitude from the team for reporting security vulnerabilities, bugs, and exploits, which helps prevent their spread and promptly optimize the product.
The goal of the Tegro team is to provide high quality products and services, and user security is one of the key factors in our work. We invite users interested in security to participate in protecting and improving the platform as part of the Bug Bounty program.
- Lack of display of assets in the wallet;
- Problems with logging into the wallet;
- Inability to create a new wallet;
- Typos on the site; Inability to send tokens;
- Impossibility to receive funds to the wallet;
- Errors/defects in the code and other.
In case you found a vulnerability or bug, please inform us through the special Uniton Bug Bounty form.
Describe the vulnerability you found in as much detail as possible and provide us with any evidence you have (screenshots and/or screen recordings).
Our security experts will carefully review your report and contact you within two business days to discuss the problem:
- Under what circumstances did you discover the vulnerability?
- The next steps are also discussed if the vulnerability report is still relevant or was found by you for the first time.
We may receive a lot of messages, we try to provide feedback as quickly as possible, but we cannot reply to users whose responses are incomplete.
Helpful to know: To report an error, you must correctly complete all lines on the form. Messages where lines are missing by adding a "-" or other random words/numbers will not be accepted.
Please be responsible and act with extreme caution. Use only necessary methods to find or expose vulnerabilities in your product.
- Take care to protect your system;
- Do not use social engineering to gain access to the system;
- Do not modify the system;
- Do not use vulnerabilities for purposes other than participating in the Bug Bounty program.
Reward will be paid in TGR tokens. The amount will be based on the severity of the vulnerability found and the potential damage prevented by you. The amount is calculated based on the following criteria:
Up to $100 at TGR
Up to $1,000 at TGR
Up to $10,000 at TGR